How to see your POAPs on Metamask
POAPs are available both in mainnet as in the xDai network. In this section you will find how to see your POAPs on both.
Adding xDai network to Metamask
In order to see your POAPs in xDai, you will have to add the network to Metamask.
- Open the Metamask app and tap the menu at the top left corner of the screen
- Go to Settings
- Tap Networks > Add Network and fill the form with the following data and tap “Add”
- Network Name: xDai
- New RPC URL: https://rpc.xdaichain.com/
- Chain ID: 0x64 (100)
- Symbol: xDai
- Block Explorer URL: https://blockscout.com/xdai/mainnet
- Go back to your wallet and tap on “Wallet”. Scroll down on the list of networks until you find xDai and tap it
Now you can see all your assets on the xDai network.
Adding your POAPs to Metamask
- In your wallet, tap the “Collectibles” tab and then tap on “+ Add Collectibles”
Obtain the ID of your token
- Go to Etherscan, enter your address and in your profile click the “ERC721 Token Txns”
- Look for the IN transaction where you received the POAP and copy the value in the TokenID column
- Go to Blockscout, enter your address and in your profile click in “Token Transfers”
- Look for the minting transaction and copy the TokenID
Enter a caption for this image (optional)
- Enter the address of the POAP smart contract and the ID of your POAP
POAP Smart contract address:
Tap “ADD” and that’s it! You will be able to see your POAP from your Metamask mobile app.